COST: To contribute an article to the PlyoJam.com blog, we charge .10 cents per word. Blogs should be no longer than 1800 words.
- Article Length: We feel a well informed article length should be a minimum 800 words.
- Original Articles: We want fresh articles, written by you, that have not been published elsewhere.
- Article Topic : Article Topics should be related to the health and wellness industry. For example: strength, stretching, cardio, weight loss, nutrition, anxiety, body image, wellness, or exercise related. We are particularly interested in articles from personal trainers, fitness experts, doctors, researchers, and health care professionals, as well as knowledgeable and passionate bloggers.
- Author Bio And Link: We are allowing one follow me link in the author bio. You are allowed to put your website link at the end of the article along with author bio. We do not allow keyword link. All image citation link will be nofollow.
- Writing style: Write in a manner that expresses your own personality and voice. That way people can better connect to the writer.
- Format: Give your blog headings, subheadings and give bold fonts for key sentences. Use bullets points where ever necessary.
- No irrelevant Links: – No irrelevant links will be allowed.
- Credit : Please give credit to individual work wherever necessary. This goes for images as well.
- Images : Please include a minimum of 3 images to your article.
- No Affiliate links : We do not allow affiliate links anywhere inside article as this may harm our website reputation .
- Copyright : Please do not submit any guest posts copied from other blog.
If you are interested in writing a guest post for this website, you can send your proposed topic through this page. If accepted, you will receive further directions. If you have a healthy living blog or if you are interested in sharing your ideas about living your best life we strongly encourage you to submit a guest post. Guest posting is a great way to increase visibility to your blog or website.