PART TIME MARKETING/ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
PlyoJam is seeking a part time (5-10 hours per week) marketing and administrative assistant to join our growing team. Applicant should have a strong knowledge of the social media landscape, have solid copywriting skills and (ideally) a passion for fitness. This position has the opportunity to grow into a full time role.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Bring content & social media strategies to life with marketing department guidance and editorial direction, leveraging all types of content (image, video, music, etc…)..
- Assist in bringing campaign strategies to life with unique social concepts that engage audiences in new ways with a fresh social perspective & customized experience.
- Proactively identify social trending moments and platform behaviors that PLYOJAM can tap into and leverage in daily content creation/conversation.
- Analyze the performance of Social Media publishing efforts and understand how to best use social strategies and tactics to amplify reach of our message in attracting new fans and driving engagement with current fans.
- Actively engage with PLYOJAM’s community and maintain a consistent level responsiveness through all social platforms.
- Assist with scheduling email / newsletter marketing initiatives.
- Assist with other administrative tasks including instructor, gym and studio outreach.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Prior experience in marketing, social media required
- Applicant must provide resume and cover letter
- Applicant should provide examples of any brand social management if applicable
- Applicant must be available to work five hours per week.
- Applicant should have experience working with the following programs and applications:
- All social media platforms including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Snapchat and social media management program such as Hootsuite.
- PhotoShop or Illustrator for design work
- WordPress/WooCommerce for website assistance
- Google Docs
- Mail Chimp
REQUIREMENTS/EMAIL SUPPORT@PLYOJAM.COM TO APPLY