PlyoJam Instructor Training
Saturday, March 20, 2021
We are SO excited for you to join the #plyojamfam
After you register for this training, a request for a training date change will result in a $50 admin fee. Date change must be requested and paid for PRIOR to original training date.
What You’ll Learn and Master:
- An in depth understanding of the PlyoJam format, the six techniques used to weave plyometric inspired movements throughout the dance combos to create the killer magic of the PlyoJam format.
- A mastery of the proper form and execution of the 20 most common plyometric inspired movements used in a PlyoJam class, along with the proper modifications.
- The science behind plyometric training and how it improves performance.
- A command of the value and importance of cueing, with practical application of various types of cueing.
- An understanding of the significance of connection and community as an instructor, and how to cultivate these things to grow an incredible and loyal following.
- A knowledge surrounding the importance and benefits of plyometrics and cardiovascular exercise.
- A review and breakdown of strong structure and how it relates to PlyoJam choreography.
- Tips for learning and memorizing choreography and curating the perfect playlist.
- Safety procedures to ensure a safe and secure class experience for students.
- How to tap into your inner leader to become the instructor your students just cannot live without.
- Techniques for utilizing social media to grow your classes.
You will earn a total of 13 AFAA CECs and 1.3 NASM CECs by completing the PlyoJam instructor training.
You will earn 8 of the CECs by completing the live in person or virtual training.
You will earn 5 of the CECs by completing the at home portion of the course.
When you register for the PlyoJam virtual training, you will receive immediate access to your registration portal. Inside your portal you will have access to the following materials:
- Welcome video
- Instructor Training Manual
- Six PlyoJam routines to learn and prepare for your training
- Training videos and quizzes to prepare for your training
- Special offer for your PlyoJam Backstage Pass membership
After you register for your training, you will receive a series of emails that will contain your Zoom link for the Virtual training, along with suggestions for making your training an exceptional experience!